'Dear wife' by Kimberly Belle
Rating: 4 stars
This gave me safe haven/sleeping with the enemy vibes; which I loved because I love those books. I actually really enjoyed reading this, it was different, and I didn't actually figure out the plot until quite near the end, so it kept me hooked.
I think it could have gone into a little more detail about 'before' and how the whole situation happened. But I like the twist, it gave a nice detail that separated it from the rest of the books in this genre.
This gave me safe haven/sleeping with the enemy vibes; which I loved because I love those books. I actually really enjoyed reading this, it was different, and I didn't actually figure out the plot until quite near the end, so it kept me hooked.
I think it could have gone into a little more detail about 'before' and how the whole situation happened. But I like the twist, it gave a nice detail that separated it from the rest of the books in this genre.
Comments
Post a Comment