'Watching from the dark' by Gytha Lodge
Rating: 4 stars
I was looking forward to reading this after the previous Jonah Sheens book, and I was not disappointed! I just love how Lodge writes, she really paints a picture and doesn't leave any detail out, the story really flows.
I liked the story, with these kinds of novels I can never figure out who did it, and this was the same. And it was good because I was hooked through out the whole book, and I couldn't put it down until I found out who did it.
I do hope there are more DCI Jonah Sheens books, I love all the characters in the team and how they all work together!
I was looking forward to reading this after the previous Jonah Sheens book, and I was not disappointed! I just love how Lodge writes, she really paints a picture and doesn't leave any detail out, the story really flows.
I liked the story, with these kinds of novels I can never figure out who did it, and this was the same. And it was good because I was hooked through out the whole book, and I couldn't put it down until I found out who did it.
I do hope there are more DCI Jonah Sheens books, I love all the characters in the team and how they all work together!
Comments
Post a Comment