'The liar's sister' By Sarah Denzil

Rating: 3.5 stars

Thank you NetGalley for an advance copy in exchange for my honest review!

Slight spoiler!

I have mixed feelings about this book. I enjoyed reading it, and it was definitely a page turner but it was lacking in something for me. The plot was pretty predictable, and it was almost frustrating because it took so long for Heather to find out. There was a couple of twists in there that I didn't predict and saved the book for me; I loved how the book ended with a letter, and that was it, there was no reaction from the sisters, I found it quite poetic.

Sooo yeah, it was enjoyable, a little annoying in the middle just waiting for things to progress, but a good ending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'She lies in wait' by Gytha Lodge

'Codename Villanelle' by Like Jennings

'Reclaimed' by Sarah Guillory