'Then she vanishes' by Claire Douglas
Rating 4.5 Stars
WOW! I can't describe how much I enjoyed this book. The beginning was a little slow, but once it got going, I didn't want to stop reading!
I had a feeling about how things would turn out, but the details were a surprise and I thought they were very well put together. I loved that it was twist after twist, and everything fit together perfectly.
And never has a thriller book made me feel emotional before but there were moments when I was trying to suppress the tears in my eyes while reading this on the train haha! Douglas did a great job of building up the characters and making you feel real connection to them.
Definitely recommend!
WOW! I can't describe how much I enjoyed this book. The beginning was a little slow, but once it got going, I didn't want to stop reading!
I had a feeling about how things would turn out, but the details were a surprise and I thought they were very well put together. I loved that it was twist after twist, and everything fit together perfectly.
And never has a thriller book made me feel emotional before but there were moments when I was trying to suppress the tears in my eyes while reading this on the train haha! Douglas did a great job of building up the characters and making you feel real connection to them.
Definitely recommend!
Comments
Post a Comment