'The family' by Louise Jensen
Rating 3.5 stars
It took me a while to actually get into this book but I did enjoy it more than I thought I would. There were definitely some twists that I didn't see coming, but there were some which I managed to work out. The differing POV's were interesting and added to the suspense of the novel. I did find it a little confusing at times, especially at the end, the way Jensen likes to jumble up sentences, I understand it is trying to portray the characters emotions though.
An interesting read!
It took me a while to actually get into this book but I did enjoy it more than I thought I would. There were definitely some twists that I didn't see coming, but there were some which I managed to work out. The differing POV's were interesting and added to the suspense of the novel. I did find it a little confusing at times, especially at the end, the way Jensen likes to jumble up sentences, I understand it is trying to portray the characters emotions though.
An interesting read!
Comments
Post a Comment