'Don't tell the teacher' by Suzy K. Quinn

Rating 4.2 stars:


Lizzie Riley and her son, Tom, move to a new town to start afresh; though everything isn't as perfect as Lizzie would have hoped. Tom starts acting very strange... and everything seems to go back to the new school he started at, with bars on the windows and a suspicious hole in the fence.

I don't know how to describe this book at all. It really took me on a journey throughout and somehow I really did not predict the end at all; it definitely came as a huge shock to me, but I loved it.
If i were to read it again I think I would be able to see the hints towards this though, which makes the story much better.

I would recommend for a great thriller that keeps you on your toes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'She lies in wait' by Gytha Lodge

'Codename Villanelle' by Like Jennings

'Reclaimed' by Sarah Guillory