'Finding Grace' by K.L. Slater

Rating: 3.5 stars

Spoilers!

I had very great expectations for this book; which in theory is what kinda let it down for me, since it was actually a good read. I found the story very intriguing and couldn't wait to find out what happened.

The beginning and the middle was very interesting, I didn't want to put it down, thought the ending felt a little rushed, like it was over very quickly. I thought the overall plot was good, and there was a good deal of suspense, and a nice couple of surprises near the end that kept the story alive.

One thing I would say is some elements in the end, like Lucie not going to the police, was very frustrating, though obviously it added to the suspense of the story. And I did manage to predict the 2 main twists, which was Grace's real father, and about Rhonda.

I still would recommend, great story, and the writing was well done too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'She lies in wait' by Gytha Lodge

'Codename Villanelle' by Like Jennings

'Reclaimed' by Sarah Guillory