'Zenn diagram' by Wendy Brant
Eva is a mathematical genius, but thats not her only talent. She has the ability to know someones deepest darkest secrets just with one touch. Whether it be their hand, or their hoodie that they wear all the time, she sees patterns that tell her everything.
Enter Zenn, new boy who has very dark images that worries Eva, but will that be enough to put her off him?
I absolutely loved the concept of this book. I think its a great way to mix a little bit of fantasy in, but still keeping it somewhat realistic. Eva as a character was very relatable to me, right down to the nerdiness. Zenn was also very likable, and although it was slightly love-at-first-sight-ish, I think it was very cute.
It wasn't that predictable, but it did end slightly abruptly. I think it could have flowed more, as it did feel slightly rushed.
All in all, very cute read, that I couldn't put down!
Enter Zenn, new boy who has very dark images that worries Eva, but will that be enough to put her off him?
I absolutely loved the concept of this book. I think its a great way to mix a little bit of fantasy in, but still keeping it somewhat realistic. Eva as a character was very relatable to me, right down to the nerdiness. Zenn was also very likable, and although it was slightly love-at-first-sight-ish, I think it was very cute.
It wasn't that predictable, but it did end slightly abruptly. I think it could have flowed more, as it did feel slightly rushed.
All in all, very cute read, that I couldn't put down!

Comments
Post a Comment