'Once and for all' by Sarah Dessen (Sample review)
Sarah Dessen is one of my absolutely favourite authors. And I was super excited to be able to read this sample from the book.
Louna is the daughter of a wedding planner, although she is quite apprehensive about love since she got her own heart broken. Until she meets Ambrose, who believes Louna is the perfect girl for him.
When I read the blurb for this book, I was very eager to read it. I love Dessen's writing style, and all of her previous books have left me wanting more. This sample was all I could have expected, and I can't wait to read the rest!
Louna is the daughter of a wedding planner, although she is quite apprehensive about love since she got her own heart broken. Until she meets Ambrose, who believes Louna is the perfect girl for him.
When I read the blurb for this book, I was very eager to read it. I love Dessen's writing style, and all of her previous books have left me wanting more. This sample was all I could have expected, and I can't wait to read the rest!

Comments
Post a Comment