'Everything we keep' by Kerry Lonsdale
Aimee Tierney's life was months away from being perfect. She was about to marry her childhood sweetheart, and she was on track to owning her parent's restaurant. This is until her fiance goes missing, and is found dead a few days later. The happiest day of her life was replaced with the worst, the funeral of her fiancee.
Many months later she is finally ready to move on. But something isn't right, maybe it's the nagging feeling in the back of her mind telling her that James isn't really dead, or the mysterious women who keeps showing up.
This is a wonderful story of grief, finding love again and uncovering deep dark secrets.
The first few chapters of the book were about Aimee grieving about her loss, Lonsdale has a clear way of poking at your heart. I liked Aimee as a character, I think she was very relatable and strong as a person. I also adored her friends, Nadia and Kristen.
I did think I knew what was going to happen in the book, but I was surprised by the way it turned out. I loved Ian, he was so sweet and charming, he seemed too good to be true.
I enjoyed reading this novel, it was exciting and I just couldn't put it down until I finished it!
Many months later she is finally ready to move on. But something isn't right, maybe it's the nagging feeling in the back of her mind telling her that James isn't really dead, or the mysterious women who keeps showing up.
This is a wonderful story of grief, finding love again and uncovering deep dark secrets.
The first few chapters of the book were about Aimee grieving about her loss, Lonsdale has a clear way of poking at your heart. I liked Aimee as a character, I think she was very relatable and strong as a person. I also adored her friends, Nadia and Kristen.
I did think I knew what was going to happen in the book, but I was surprised by the way it turned out. I loved Ian, he was so sweet and charming, he seemed too good to be true.
I enjoyed reading this novel, it was exciting and I just couldn't put it down until I finished it!

Comments
Post a Comment