'36 questions that changed my mind about you' by Vicki Grant
This modern love story is about two people who decide to take place in a university study based on 36 questions. These 36 questions are meant to get to know the stranger you are paired up with and supposedly make you fall in love with them.
I had already heard about this study before reading this book, and I did think it was quite interesting, so upon seeing this book, I was very excited to see how everything would play out.
Hildy is an eccentric, loud and sweet character, Paul on the other hand is sarcastic, uninterested and can't wait to be done with the study so he can just get paid. They get paired up and chaos happens.
I adored this fun read, it was witty, and it had an unusual writing style. I also liked the secondary characters, and the backstory.
Although it was somewhat predictable, I did enjoy it.
I had already heard about this study before reading this book, and I did think it was quite interesting, so upon seeing this book, I was very excited to see how everything would play out.
Hildy is an eccentric, loud and sweet character, Paul on the other hand is sarcastic, uninterested and can't wait to be done with the study so he can just get paid. They get paired up and chaos happens.
I adored this fun read, it was witty, and it had an unusual writing style. I also liked the secondary characters, and the backstory.
Although it was somewhat predictable, I did enjoy it.

Comments
Post a Comment