'A different Blue' by Amy Harmon
I really enjoyed reading this book! Blue Echohawk is a girl that doesn't know where she comes from, in fact she hardly knows anything about herself. When Mr Wilson challenges her to write a story about her history, she realises how lost she is. The story is wonderful journey of self discovery, falling in love and bumps along the way.
The beginning was very slow, and it did drag a little, but when you actually get into the story it is beautiful. I thought this was going to be a very predictable book, yet I didn't quite expect the story to flourish the way it did.
I think Blue developed as character throughout, with difficult situations, she managed to find out who she really is. I also loved Wilson, I think he was an absolute delight, and only wished there were guys like him around.
Highly recommend!
The beginning was very slow, and it did drag a little, but when you actually get into the story it is beautiful. I thought this was going to be a very predictable book, yet I didn't quite expect the story to flourish the way it did.
I think Blue developed as character throughout, with difficult situations, she managed to find out who she really is. I also loved Wilson, I think he was an absolute delight, and only wished there were guys like him around.
Highly recommend!

Comments
Post a Comment